I’m excited to share my lettering and chalk art workshop schedule for spring at my super fun, judgment-free studio in Mesa, AZ! All classes will be $40, if you bring your Basics Kit with you. If you would like to purchase either a Basic Lettering or Basic Chalk Tool Kit, let me know and I will provide one for you for an additional $15. You may also purchase your own supplies – contact me for a supply list.
- Saturday, February 24th from 10 am-12 noon; Intermediate Lettering: Let’s go a bit deeper and start learning how to create your own lettering style. We’ll also talk about jazzing those envelopes/signs/etc. up with layout and design skills. Basic Lettering Tool Kit required.
- Saturday, March 24th from 10 am-12 noon; Basic Hand Lettering: This will be a basics course. We’ll learn about the art of lettering through the ages, basic tools and how to care for them, and some basic skills to set you on a path to beautiful lettering. Basic Lettering Tool Kit required.
- Saturday, February 24th from 2-4 pm; Intermediate Chalk Art: So many great ways to add a touch of class or whimsy with chalk art! We’ll refresh our basic skills and then take them a step further with some fun design elements, like banners and frames. Basic Chalk Art Tool Kit required.
- Tuesday, March 6th from 6:30-8:30 pm; Basic Chalk Art: We’ll talk about basic tools, and how to care for them, and we’ll learn some simple tricks for varying chalk lettering styles and creating chalk art. Basic Chalk Art Tool Kit required.
- Saturday, March 24th from 2-4 pm; Easter/Spring Chalk Art! Let’s use those skills to create a fun chalkboard design you can display through Spring and Easter. The skills you take with you will translate to any holiday or event! Basic Chalk Art Tool Kit required.
**As mentioned above, there are some basic tools needed for each class. I’m happy to provide those tools for an additional fee of $15, or you can purchase them yourself. Either way, we’ll relax and have a great time learning together and meeting new artistic friends!
**You can contact me at heartisticgirl(at)corigillespie(dot)com, or on Facebook (at)heartisticgirl. Spaces fill up fast, so message me right away to learn how to pay for the class, reserve your seat, and purchase your starter kit, if needed. I’m so excited to share these fun skills with you!