Thank you very much for your support! I hope you have enjoyed your meals and treats as much as I enjoyed making them.
I’ll make and list a few different items each week that you can order. If you have an interest in something that isn’t on this week’s menu, just message me and I’ll do my best to satisfy your craving. All orders must be in by Tuesday for Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 pm) or Friday (before 3:00 pm) pick-up or delivery. So, items offered for sale this week will need to be ordered by Tuesday, Nov. 3, for pick-up or delivery Nov. 5-6 . Please add $2 per order for delivery (no matter how many items you order), but pick-up is free! ;). All orders are cash on delivery. Feel free to contact me with any special orders or requests; I’ll do my best to help.
At this time, I will be delivering only in the East Valley (Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler), but you’re welcome to pick up orders if you live in a different area. New: If you live in Queen Creek, I will meet you at San Tan Mall for delivery.
Please note: I do not have a gluten-free or allergy-free kitchen. If gluten is a concern for you, please keep this in mind. My kitchen also has nuts and dairy products that your food may come in contact with, even if not necessarily containing these allergens. Please consider your family’s allergies and dietary needs before ordering.
Message or email me with orders or questions. You can contact me by email at kitchen(at)corigillespie(dot)com, FB message, or text message, if you have my number. Thanks for taking a look!
Entrées – All Entrées provide 6-8 servings, depending on your family’s appetites; and come frozen, ready-to-cook
Entrées are fully cooked fresh, and then frozen for delivery. Heating instructions are provided.
All entrées serve 6-8 people, unless otherwise noted (these amounts are based on average serving sizes; number of servings may vary based on your family’s appetites).
Portion sizes can be adjusted for smaller families; just ask!
- Slow-cooked barbecue pork ready for stacking on your favorite sandwich rolls. Also delicious on our French Bread, buttered and toasted. Pork delivered in a zip-top bag.
- Chunks of tender, roasted chicken, potatoes, carrots and peas in a savory gravy all covered with a flaky pie crust. Perfect fall meal!
- A comfort-food classic! Slow-simmered to perfection with tender stew meat, potatoes, carrots, celery, peas, and barley. Perfect with a fresh loaf of French Bread! Stew delivered in a zip-top bag.
- Mexican seasoned shredded beef wrapped in corn tortillas and fried until golden. Easy and delicious lunch! Delivered frozen in a zip-top bag.
- Canned tomatoes and green chiles with cilantro and lime. Simple and delicious.
- Fire-roasted tomatillos, green chiles, avocado, lime and cilantro add a tangy Mexican flair to your favorite dish.
- Just the right amount of savory with just a touch of spicy.
- Is there anything better than a fresh loaf of homemade bread? Leftovers are wonderful for French Toast!
- Incredibly rich and decadent, these blondies have white chocolate, dark chocolate, and butterscotch chips in them. Make sure you have milk on hand!
- A petite take on the traditional Amish treat! Delicious, fudgy cake cookies sandwich an incredible pure vanilla cream frosting. Heaven. Truly.
- Yes, you read that correctly: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies! These babies have a wonderful whipped cream cheese filling. Adds a whole new level of deliciousness for fall!
- Famous; and for good reason! Garret makes these incredible mouthfuls with just the right amount of spice (“Keep dumping it in!”). Fall personified.